These are my all-time favorite paleo resources. My favorite authors, blogs, books, podcasts, etc. Most are geared towards women, since that’s what I am :).
1. Diane Sanfilippo. Author of Practical Paleo, The 21 Day Sugar Detox, and co-author of Mediterranean Paleo Cooking. I never miss an episode of the Balanced Bites podcast, and have in fact “binge-listen” to old episodes any time my habits need a kick in the behind.
2. Liz Wolfe. Author of Eat the Yolks. Also co-hosts the Balanced Bites podcast with Diane Sanfilippo. I also dig her Modern Farm Girls podcast, even though I live the opposite of the homesteaders life. Still fun and interesting to hear her tales from the farm!
3. Danielle Walker. Against All Grain. Meals Made Simple.
4. Stacy Toth. Paleo Parents. The Paleo View podcast. Real Life Paleo. Want to get Beyond Bacon.
5. Sarah Balantine. PaleoMom.com. The Paleo View podcast. The Paleo Approach Cookbook.
6. Melissa Jowlwan. Blog and Well Fed.
7. Michelle Tam. Nom Nom Paleo blog and book.
8. Underground Wellness podcast.
9. Pete’s Paleo. Cookbook and food delivery service.